Just in case you haven’t heard, the Golden Ears Bridge opened up its Quickpass Customer Service Centre last week, and will now be taking registration for the electronic tolling system.
You can get your vehicle registered through a variety of methods:
- online at www.quickpasstolling.ca*
- call 604-460-5050, or call toll-free at 1-877-299-0599*
- or visit the Quickpass customer service centre in Pitt Meadows (12167 Harris Road) or Langley (12-8948 202nd Street).
*If you call or register online for a transponder, it will be mailed to you.
You can also pick one of three ways to register your vehicle for the Quickpass tolling system:
- Lease a Quickpass transponder and save 30% of the standard toll rate. (Transponders are $1 a month plus a $10 refundable deposit.)
- Register as a Quickpass video customer and save 15% of the standard toll rate. (You won’t carry a transponder this way.)
- Pay as you go and pay the standard toll rate.