Yay — after much begging, I’ve been finally able to arrange for a tiny Buzzer blog tour of the Canada Line, for this Friday, July 24 at 10 am-11 am!
I have three open spots on the tour, and since it’s going to be impossible to pick between you guys, I thought I’d do a draw.
To enter, please send an email to email@example.com by Wed July 22 at 4pm with the following info:
- make your subject line “Canada Line tour”
- include your name and phone number (so I can contact you quickly!)
- include the answer to this skill-testing question: 37 * 65 + 12 – 43
I’ll randomly draw three names from everyone who gets the correct answer and contact you on Wednesday afternoon. (All entries will be deleted after the draw is over — I won’t keep your personal info for anything.)
Some notes to keep in mind though:
- One entry per person!!!!
- If you enter, you have to come on the tour – you can’t give your spot to anyone else.
- No entries from employees of TransLink or its family of companies — there is an intro event planned for you guys later.
- The tour starts at Waterfront Station on Friday at 10 a.m., so you must be able to make it there in time.
- Sadly, we will not be able to accommodate those with mobility issues on this tour, since elevators at all stations are not yet in service.
- This draw is only open to those in Canada.