Trials and testing for the Burrard Pacific Breeze have been extended for another week, so as a result, the first official sailing of the new SeaBus has been moved to next Wednesday, December 23, at 10 a.m.
Unfortunately, this means a few people from the first draw now can’t make it. So now I have three spots on the SeaBus launch to give away. (The SeaBus will go into service immediately after the launch ceremony, btw!)
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 18 at 12 noon with the following info:
- make your subject line “SeaBus contest”
- include your name and phone number (so I can contact you quickly!)
- include the answer to this skill-testing question: 12 * 19 + 31 – 26
Key items to keep in mind:
- One entry per person!
- If you enter, you have to come to the launch – you can’t give your spot to anyone else.
- No entries from employees of TransLink or its family of companies.
- The event will start at Waterfront Station on Wednesday, Dec. 23 at 10 a.m., so you must be able to make it there in time.
- This draw is only open to those in Canada.
Again, I’ll randomly draw three names from everyone who gets the correct answer and contact you on Friday. (All entries will be deleted after the draw is over — I won’t keep your personal info for anything.)