Happy new year everyone! As a late holiday treat, it’s my pleasure to present Jason Vanderhill‘s set of papercraft B-Lines, for you to print and make at home!
I’ve folded the 99 B-Line in its latest livery above, but Jason has kindly made many models for you to choose from:
- The 99 B-Line in its latest livery: grey, blue, yellow
- The 99 B-Line in blue, white, and yellow livery
- A specially branded red, blue, and white 99 B-Line
- A 98 B-Line
- An “albino” (unpainted) 98 B-Line
- A 97 B-Line
Detailed instructions on how to fold the B-Lines, plus the story of their genesis, can be found in the caption of this model.
Jason, of course, is the proprietor of the wonderful Illustrated Vancouver blog, chronicling Vancouver in its illustrated form over the years. He’s also contributed many fine posts and DIY projects to the Buzzer blog, which you can see below:
- Papercraft Vancouver streetcars
- Working papercraft SkyTrains!
- Two guest posts on Vancouver transit and art: post 1 and post 2
- And once Jason brought by a plush SkyTrain from Bangkok’s system!
Many thanks again to Jason for sharing this project—hope it provides you with a spot of fun :)