We just wanted to let everyone know that some of our online services we’ll be temporarily unavailable starting around 7pm tomorrow, June 15, 2012 and coming back online late in the evening on Saturday, June 16, 2012.
We have some required maintenance that needs to be done to our scheduling, management and customer information software.
Here’s a quick list:
- On Friday around 7 p.m., the Feedback Form will be offline.
- On Saturday around 6:45 p.m. Schedules, Next Bus and TripPlanner will be unavailable.
- This will, of course, affect some of the services on m.translink.ca.
I’ve been told that these upgrades are on TransLink’s side only and there’ll will be no changes to the services for customers once they’re back online. For TransLink, the maintenance will mean an important upgrade to our systems.
During this outage, the following services will still be available:
- For transit information, please call 604.953.3333 or tweet @translink
- For customer service, please call 604.953.3040
- Next Bus SMS texting: text the 5-digit bus stop number to 33333
Please pass this along to anyone you know who might be affected!
PS: we’re making this post stay at the top of the Buzzer blog for the weekend — check below for a few newer posts below.