As we all know, transit is one of those public places where people make connections—and love is no exception!
For Valentine’s Day 2013, I thought we’d take a trip down memory lane and revisit some love stories that started on our system:
- Rebekah Mahaffey on finding love on transit
- A 351 love story
- From the February 15, 2008 print Buzzer: a couple takes their wedding photos on transit!
- Two love stories sent in via comments in 2011
- And a love story from a TransLink staffer posted on Facebook in 2012!
But love on transit is happening all the time — just check out the pages of pages of I Saw You ads in the Georgia Straight, with sightings on all our transit modes!
- I Saw You ads looking for love on SkyTrain
- I Saw You ads looking for love on the bus
- I Saw You ads looking for love on the SeaBus
And as always, if you have a transit love story to share, please feel free to share in the comments :)