If you haven’t yet shared your thoughts on the UBC Line alternatives, do it soon! Our online discussion boards and questionnaire will close tomorrow, Friday May 21, at noon.
Our consultation team is already compiling your feedback: here’s reports on the online discussion and reports on the in-person workshops so far. As I’ve mentioned, your feedback will help inform the design phase of the UBC Line alternatives. We’ll be back to present you with those detailed designs in the fall.
Also, if you have any thoughts about how the consultation went, I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments. The online consultation part is very new and I’d love to hear any suggestions for improvements!
And for more on the UBC Line, here’s some past blog posts:
- Jeff Busby, manager of project planning, explains the goals of the UBC Line consultation 
- A roundup of UBC Line blog posts and articles
- Notes from the UBC community consultation, Thu Apr 22
- Amelia Shaw, our manager of public consultation, shares some background on the UBC Line process 
- We want your thoughts on rapid transit to UBC