Check it out—we’ve updated the look of our homepage !
The new look is cleaner, more sophisticated and has some awesome new features—and the changes are all made based on your feedback, plus improvements our web team has been working on.
A quick overview of what’s new:
- there’s a new homepage rotating information box! Now we can put up big promos to let you know what’s new on the site, and you can even click the box to get to the information you need.
- the Trip Planner widget and associated transit maps information has been better organized on the left side of the screen. Plus its second tab is now a widget for Google Transit searches! (Transit maps, which used to be in the second tab, are now more visible below the Trip Planner widget.)
- the Buzzer blog posts are now embedded right on the homepage—yay! Although there’s a bit of a snafu—the homepage is pulling the body text of the blog posts, and not the headlines. Apparently this will be fixed soon.
- there’s a new info box on the front page with two sections: What’s New and News Releases. What’s New helps you know what’s been updated on the site (even if it’s just minor changes) and News Releases shows what has been sent to the media lately.
- a new, robust footer! If you’re wondering where all the links at the top of the page have gone, they’ve all been moved into this bigger better footer navigation section.
- and a new RSS page  has been created showing all the TransLink RSS feeds available.
You can also have a look at this page  for even more details about these changes. Feel free to let us know what you think in the comments, as always :)
Note: A few people have mentioned that the new homepage looks messed up on their browsers. Our web team has suggested that you clear your browser’s cache and cookies, which seems to work for most people. But give it a try and then let me know  if you still have problems.