Just a note to say I will be away on holiday starting Monday December 20, 2010! A few scheduled posts will go up in my absence, and I’ll be back to answer your comments and e-mails on Tuesday, January 4, 2011. (Can you believe it’ll be next year by the time we greet each other again? How time flies!)
Here’s some handy links in case you need info/help while I’m off:
- Follow the TransLink Twitter account  for key service updates, plus breaking news!
- Subscribe to e-mail or text message alerts for your bus routes and train trips here 
- Our transit alerts can also be found at the TransLink alerts page 
- Complaints, commendations, lost property questions, and other inquiries can be directed to TransLink customer service 
- You can also reach our transit information line at 604-953-3333
- And if you are helping out your beloved family members with their computers over the holidays, this site will probably be very helpful  :) (And this comic  is a funny take on the same issue!)