It’s my pleasure to introduce another contributor to the Buzzer blog – Jiana Ling! Jiana joins myself, Jhen and other members of the TransLink communications department who write for the blog. Jiana has actually already written for the blog. Check out her first post !
Howdy Buzzer Readers, my name is Jiana and I just joined the TransLink family in May. My main role will be in the media relations department, liaising with traditional media like print, radio and TV. When I do get a chance, I will be helping Robert with social media, including tweeting for @translinkmedia  and writing for the Buzzer Blog. I’m super excited to contribute to this blog and start interacting with our Buzzer followers!
A little about myself:
- I am named after Canada. Jia Na (da) means Canada in Chinese.
- I am fluent in English (of course!), Mandarin, Cantonese and Shanghainese (the dialect spoken in Shanghai).
- I am a loyal transit rider, and have taken transit all around the world including Canada, America, China, and Mexico.
- I worked for a TV Station both on camera and behind the scenes.
- And last but not least, my guilty pleasure is FOOD! I LOVE food, and can eat LOTS.
I’m looking forward to writing about transit related matters and communicating with all of you!