It is that time of year again Buzzer readers – summer service changes are here! So check your route and plan  for your activities on June 23 and beyond. To celebrate, we are hosting a contest* with 5 cool prize packages. How do you play? Visit our Facebook  page each weekday morning from June 9 until July 7 after 9 am for a clue to where the image of the Penguin is hiding. Once you find the penguin on our service changes page, click the image to enter the contest. Good luck!
- The NEW 503 Express bus serves Langley and Aldergrove with connections to Surrey Central.
- The 502 has been redesigned to operate between Surrey Central Station and Langley Centre, with limited peak-hour trips to/from Brookswood.
- Expanded 178 service which responds to customer feedback to better meet customer demand. The portion of the route operating between Noon’s Creek and Johnson now runs on Panorama Dr. instead of on David Ave.
What is making summer travel better?
- Additional buses will complement the regular 19 trips, increasing frequency between West Pender St. and Cambie St. to Stanley Park.
- Changes to the 5 to accommodate the City of Vancouver’s closure of 800 Robson at Robson Square.
- Routes 4, 6, 7, 10, 14, 16, 17, 20 and 50 will detour to accommodate the Granville Mall closures during summer weekends for the City of Vancouver’s Summer Open Streets program.
- Two 620 trips each hour, up from one per hour.
- SeaBus service increases to every 15 minutes.
For more information, check out the upcoming print Buzzer and Service Changes page. Check your route before you go!
Have more questions? Check out @translink  or call 604-953-3333.
Author: Angela Salehi