How are you getting to the fireworks? There will be additional bus, SeaBus, SkyTrain and West Coast Express service on July 26, July 30 and August 2 to help you get to the Honda Celebration of Light  performances safely and conveniently.
Full details on all the service changes can be found by visiting our Calendar of Events .
Just a couple of reminders:
- To avoid lineups at ticket vending machines after the events, you can pre-purchase return tickets at King George, Scott Road, Granville, Burrard, Bridgeport, Yaletown-Roundhouse and Vancouver City Centre stations. These fareboxes only accept exact cash and tickets are valid until the close of service.
- Before, during and after the events transit stations will remain open, but Waterfront, Burrard and Granville stations will have modified access to ensure your comfort and safety.
- TravelSmart continues to sponsor BEST’s Bicycle Valet, which will offer cyclists free, secure temporary bike storage at Sunset Beach from 6:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Due to crowding and safety concerns, please wait to take your bikes on SkyTrain until the crowds clear.
- The Train2Main will be in operation for those travelling to or from the Main Street-Science World Station. See OnTrack  for more details.
- In anticipation of an increased volume of passengers, Transit Police will deploy additional officers to ensure that everyone is able to travel to and from the event safely. You can text all non-emergency reports to Transit Police at 87-77-77 or call 604.515.8300. In case of an emergency, always call 9-1-1.
Author: Angela Salehi