Beginning April 13, you can expect increased trips heading out to White Pine Beach, SeaBus and Tsawwassen Ferry, and fewer trips to post-secondary schools. There are also NEW trips during peak hours on some popular routes!
Services changes can be found on our website . Even if you don’t see your route listed, service changes can affect many routes, so use TransLink’s trip planner  to double check if your route has changed.
- Increased midday service to UBC on the 49. All trips will now travel all the way to and from UBC.
- NEW trips on the 640 during PM peak period service to better serve Delta’s Tilbury Business Park community.
- Marine Drive Station bus loop is back in service, returning the 3, 10 and 17 to their regular routes and providing direct connection to the Canada Line.
- Seasonal service on the 150 to White Pine Beach from May 2 to Labour Day.
- Increased service on SeaBus, with trips every 15 minutes on Sundays and holidays, and increased trips to two each hour, on the 620 to Tsawwassen Ferry.
- NEW trips on the 351, 402 and 410 to reduce overcrowding during peak periods. These are made possible by shifting resources from routes that currently have low customer demand.
Learn about all the travel choices in your community by visiting TransLink’s TravelSmart  program for information, resources and tips.
Author: Adrienne Coling