This group is sister to the benchmarking bus group (IBBG) of which CMBC is a member. The purpose of these groups is to share experiences, compare performance, identify best practices and learn from one another in order to improve performance.
Much like the IBBG survey , this survey looks at overall customer satisfaction, service quality, performance and more!
Members of the Nova benchmarking group:
- Bangkok MRT  (Bangkok Expressway and Metro Company Limited – BEM
- Metro de Barcelona  (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona – TMB)
- Buenos Aires Metrovias 
- Brussels Metro (Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles – STIB)
- Istanbul Metro  (Metro Istanbul)
- Kuala Lumpur RapidKL Rail  (RapidKL / Prasarana)
- Lisbon Metro  (Metropolitano de Lisboa – ML)
- London DLR  (Docklands Light Railway Limited)
- Montréal Metro  (Societe de Transport de Montréal – STM)
- Nanjing Metro  (Nanjing Metro Operation Company Limited – NMOC)
- Newcastle Tyne & Wear Metro  (Nexus)
- Oslo T-Bane  (Oslo Sporveien)
- Metro Rio 
- Shenzhen Metro  (Shenzhen Metro Group Company Limited – SZMC)
- Sydney Trains 
- Toronto Subway  (Toronto Transit Commission – TTC)
- Vancouver SkyTrain  (British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Limited – BCRTC / TransLink)
Your feedback is very important and this is a perfect opportunity to weigh in on the SkyTrain service.
The survey will be available from April 24 until May 21, 2017.
Author: Adrienne Coling