Exciting news for SkyTrain passengers who use Joyce–Collingwood Station! Construction has finished at the east stationhouse and its now open to the public.
Key features of the upgraded stationhouse:
- New elevator, as well as new up and down escalators (only one escalator previously)
- Improved station design with better lighting and visibility
- Glass panels replace mesh screens to improve visibility and help control platform noise
- New commercial retail unit — coming soon!
- Bike parkade — coming soon!
- Better integration with the community for easier connections
We thank our customers and neighbours for their patience as we made these much-needed improvements to Joyce-Collingwood Station. The upgrades improve passenger capacity, accessibility, safety and security, and the overall customer experience.
If you happen to be in the area, it’s worth a pop-in at Joyce–Collingwood just to see the artwork. The stained glass panel was created by Vancouver artist Ren é e Van Halm  and is made up of 10 pieces of glass. You’ll see the panel adds a healthy dose of colour to the station!
To learn more about the Joyce–Collingwood Station Upgrades, visit translink.ca/joyce .