Today, we want you to take a peek inside The Science Behind Pixar , experience Nikon’s Small World art display , or catch an immersive film on the worlds largest OMNIMAX dome  by partnering TELUS World of Science with a pair of general admission tickets to Science World AND a pair of adult Compass Wristbands each with $20 in Stored Value, so you can take transit to get there!
Photo: TELUS World of Science
- 2 x adult Compass Wristbands with $20 each in Stored Value
- 2 x general admission Science World tickets
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Leave a comment below telling us what mode of transit you’ll take to get to Science World, if you’re the winner. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLinkBC  and @ScienceWorldca on Instagram, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink  and @ScienceWorldca  on Twitter and tweet this message, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
Enter to win a prize pack featuring 2 tickets to @ScienceWorldca with @TransLink’s 12 Days of Giveaways! via: https://buzzer.translink.ca/?p=54724 #TL12Days
- Like TransLink  and Science World  on Facebook, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll leave four comments below. Make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry.
Check out the official contest terms and conditions , but here’s the lowdown:
- The contest will open on Tuesday, December 4, 2018 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, December 16, 2018. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total per giveaway.
- We’ll announce the winners from a random draw on the blog and contact you via your method of entry.
Check translink.ca/12days  tomorrow at 9 a.m. for another giveaway!