Twenty-years ago this month, TransLink began operating with a strong vision: to remain a unique, made-in-B.C. solution, unmatched by any transportation authority in the world. Throughout this week and the rest of the month, we’ll be celebrating our 20th anniversary!
Anniversaries are a time to celebrate where we’ve come from, but also how we’ve changed and where we’re headed. That’s why we threw it back to 1999 for the latest line of merchandise in the TransLink Store ! We added a 1999 New Look bus model, t-shirt and keychain.
As a thank you for choosing us to get around and allowing us to serve the region over the past 20 years, we’re giving away THREE TransLink Store prize packs with the new merch!
- New Look bus model
- New Look bus t-shirt
- New Look bus keychain
- Retro transfer t-shirt
How to enter for a chance to win:
- In the comments, share a transit memory from the past or your vision for transportation in the future. If you have a photo, please email it to email@example.com . (Please make sure the photo belongs to you and you give permission to TransLink to share on social media!) (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink  on Instagram, like this post , and tag three friends who would love to win. Leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Like TransLink  on Facebook, like this post , and tag three friends who would love to win. Leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
This means if you do all three actions, you’ll leave three comments below. Don’t forget to make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry!
Grab the official contest terms and conditions here , and the quick lowdown below:
- The contest will open on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total for this giveaway.
- If you’re a winner, we’ll contact you via the email provided in the comments.
Good luck everyone!
Author: Allen Tung