HSBC Canada Sevens isn’t just a celebration of sport, it’s the ultimate costume party! Annually, fans don their ‘fanciest’ attire from chicken to egg and everything in between. Come for the costumes, stay for the game!
This year, we’ve teamed up with HSBC Canada Sevens to give away a pair of general admission tournament passes (approximate value of $250) for March 7 and 8! We’ll also include four adult Compass Tickets so you can take transit to-and-from the games.
How to enter for a chance to win:
- Comment below telling us who you’d take with you to the watch the HSBC Canada Sevens and how you’d get there using transit. (1 entry)
- Like or follow TransLink and HSBC Canada Sevens on Facebook, and leave a comment below letting us know you did. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink and @CanadaSevens on Instagram, like this post, and tag three friends. (1 entry)
- Follow @TransLink and @CanadaSevens on Twitter, and tweet or retweet the following message. (1 entry)
Win a pair of tickets to watch the #Canada7s in #Vancouver on Mar. 7-8! RT and follow @TransLink and @CanadaSevens to enter for a chance to win. https://buzzer.translink.ca/?p=58451
This means if you do all four actions, you’ll have four chances to win. Don’t forget to make sure your social media accounts are public so we can see your entry!
Grab the official contest terms and conditions here, and the quick lowdown here:
- This contest is for two tickets to watch the HSBC Canada Sevens.
- All entries must be received by noon on Thursday, March 5, 2020. Late entries will not be considered.
- One entry per method, per day, per person — that means you can enter up to four times in total for this giveaway.
- Winner will be contacted via their method of entry.
Take transit to the HSBC Canada Sevens
HSBC Canada Sevens are played at BC Place Stadium, conveniently located steps away from Stadium–Chinatown Station, a stop on SkyTrain’s Expo Line. Use our Trip Planner to find your transit route!