This group is sister to the benchmarking bus group (IBBG) of which CMBC is a member. The purpose of these groups is to share experiences, compare performance, identify best practices and learn from one another in order to improve performance.
Much like the IBBG survey, this survey looks at overall customer satisfaction, service quality, performance and more!
Members of the Nova benchmarking group:
- Bangkok MRT (Bangkok Expressway and Metro Company Limited – BEM
- Metro de Barcelona (Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona – TMB)
- Buenos Aires Metrovias
- Brussels Metro (Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles – STIB)
- Istanbul Metro (Metro Istanbul)
- Kuala Lumpur RapidKL Rail (RapidKL / Prasarana)
- Lisbon Metro (Metropolitano de Lisboa – ML)
- London DLR (Docklands Light Railway Limited)
- Montréal Metro (Societe de Transport de Montréal – STM)
- Nanjing Metro (Nanjing Metro Operation Company Limited – NMOC)
- Newcastle Tyne & Wear Metro (Nexus)
- Oslo T-Bane (Oslo Sporveien)
- Metro Rio
- Shenzhen Metro (Shenzhen Metro Group Company Limited – SZMC)
- Sydney Trains
- Toronto Subway (Toronto Transit Commission – TTC)
- Vancouver SkyTrain (British Columbia Rapid Transit Company Limited – BCRTC / TransLink)
Your feedback is very important and this is a perfect opportunity to weigh in on the SkyTrain service.
The survey will be available from April 24 until May 21, 2017.
Author: Adrienne Coling