Each year, we ask our riders to participate in benchmarking surveys that help us look at best practices, customer satisfaction and performance measurements. Your feedback is extremely important to help make our bus and SkyTrain service better than ever!
Posts tagged: IBBG
TransLink is a part of the International Bus Benchmarking Group (IBBG) that measures bus performance from larger transit agencies across the globe.
Each year, we ask our riders to participate in a survey through IBBG that helps us look at best practices, customer satisfaction, performance measurements. Your feedback is extremely important so that we can use to make our bus service better than ever!
Being a part of this group also gives members the unique opportunity to learn from other bus companies to improve performance.
Members of the International Bus Benchmarking:
- Transport Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB, Barcelona),
- Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles (STIB/MIVB, Brussels),
- Dublin Bus (Dublin),
- IETT Isletmeleri Genel Müdürlügü (IETT, Istanbul),
- Rapid Bus Sdn Bhd (RapidKl, Kuala Lumpur)
- Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa (Carris, Lisbon),
- London Buses (LBSL, London),
- MTA – New York City Transit (NYCT) & MTA Bus (New York),
- Societe de Transport de Montréal (STM, Montréal),
- Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP, Paris),
- King County Metro Transit (King County Metro, Seattle),
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT Buses, Singapore),
- Sydney Buses (Sydney),
- Coast Mountain Bus Company (CMBC, Vancouver).
The survey will be available from April 24 until May 21, 2017.
Check out a short interview with IBBG!
Author: Adrienne Coling