Psst. Have you heard the latest buzz? You know, about the buses?
We heard you!
23 Main Street/Beach
- We’ve increased capacity between the West End and Yaletown to reduce overcrowding.
- The 23 will operate every 8 minutes during the AM and PM peaks.
- All trips will travel between the West End and Main Street -Science World Station (no short trips between Yaletown and Main Street).
49 Metrotown Station
Due to City of Vancouver construction along SW Marine Drive between Granville and Camuson streets, we are temporarily routing the 49.
- Travel to the nearest in-service 49 bus stops (#51018, #50641).
- Travel up to 41st Avenue and take either the 41 Joyce Station/Crown/UBC, 43 Joyce Station/UBC or 480 UBC/Bridgeport Station.
- This detour will continue until fall 2017.
9 Alma/Granville/Commercial-Broadway Station/Boundary (Seasonal)
- Service between UBC and Broadway/Alma is discontinued and will resume in September.
- If you’re travelling between UBC and Broadway/Alma, take the 14 Hastings/UBC or the 99 B-Line.
25 Brentwood Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- The 7:53 a.m., 7:56 a.m. and 8:05 a.m. trips arriving at Willington Ave/Canada Way are discontinued starting Monday, May 29, 2017 and will resume in September.
28 Phibbs Exchange/Joyce Station (Seasonal)
- Service between Phibbs Exchange and Capilano University is discontinued and will resume in September.
- If you’re travelling between Phibbs Exchange and Capilano Univeristy, take the 239 Capilano/Park Royal.
41 Joyce Station/Crown/UBC (Seasonal)
- 7:56 a.m. trip from Joyce Station discontinued until September.
43 Joyce Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- 7:09 a.m., 7:33 a.m., 8:28, 8:39 a.m. and 9:10 a.m. trips from Joyce Station are discontinued until September.
44 UBC/Downtown (Seasonal)
- Westbound A.M. peak trips run every 12 minutes, reduced from every 7-8 minutes.
- Eastbound P.M. peak trips run every 15 minutes, reduced from every 12 minutes.
84 VCC-Clark Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- 8:15 and 8:30 a.m. trips departing VCC-Clark to UBC are discontinued until September.
210 Upper Lynn Valley/Vancouver (Seasonal)
- AM trips leaving Burrard Station operate at 6:20, 6:50, and 7:20 a.m. then every 15 minutes until 8:50 a.m. to better reflect seasonal ridership.
- Increased Saturday service from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
258 UBC/West Vancouver
- All trips will end after April 28, to coincide with the end of semester at UBC. Service will resume in September.
- Travelling between West Vancouver and UBC? You can either take the 250 Vancouver/Dundarave or 257 Vancouver Express/Horseshoe Bay, transfer at Burrard at Georgia to catch the 44 UBC/Downtown.
480 Bridgeport Station/UBC (Seasonal)
- AM, midday, PM Service operates every 20 minutes
- Early evening service operates every 30 minutes, reduced from 15-20 minutes.
- Last trip to UBC Loop is at 7:50 p.m. and the last trip from Bridgeport Station is at 7:01 p.m. Regular service will resume in September.
Author: Adrienne Coling