Jorge Luis Guevara from Mendoza, Argentina has passed along a few more photos of our retired Flyer trolleys, painted in bright new colours! They’re being prepped for their debut on the Mendoza system, which I’m told is approaching. (I’ll ask about the exact date and let you know when that happens, of course!)
As always, check Jorge’s blog for more photos and video of our retired trolleys in their new home.
And here’s a few more photos of the trolleys — click for larger versions!
Here are the past articles on our retired trolleys:
- Retired trolleys in purple and red!
- Retired trolleys get a new look in Argentina
- Video of the retired trolleybuses on the streets of Mendoza
- Two more photos of the retired trolleys off to Argentina
- The retired trolleys on Argentinian TV!
- Retired trolleys make their way to Mendoza
- The retired trolleys arrive in Chile!
- The trolleys of Mendoza, Argentina
- Update on the retired trolleys sailing to South America
- Retired trolleys set sail for Argentina