Photos of the Golden Ears Bridge celebration this weekend

The crowded bridge deck at the Golden Ears Bridge opening celebration! Photo by CJ Stebbing.

In honour of the Golden Ears Bridge opening this morning, I thought I’d share some photos of the celebration this past weekend.

And if you have photos you’d like to share of the Golden Ears — from the celebration, this morning’s commute, or otherwise — feel free to email me or leave a comment in this post.

• By ;-), June 16, 2009 @ 6:59 am

Just clicked on CJ’s image link, but it needs me to join Facebook.

Otherwise, there’s tons of images on flickr on the opening celebrations. Click on my name link above to quickly scan Flickr.

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, June 16, 2009 @ 8:11 am

I’ll put the Flickr link in the post – thanks!

• By CJ Stebbing, June 16, 2009 @ 8:19 am

Opps….sorry about that….

If you click accept…ill accept it….I dono what happened there…sorry.

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, June 16, 2009 @ 8:34 am

They don’t need to friend you actually — you just need a Facebook account to see your album on FB.

• By CJ Stebbing, June 16, 2009 @ 8:50 am

Hey ;-),

If it still doesn’t work. Just let me know….ill try to fix it this afternoon…

• By rbo, June 16, 2009 @ 11:22 am

I’ve got some shots up on my flickr account that don’t seem to show up in the search. If you can’t tell by looking at them, I’m a fan of colours ;)

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, June 16, 2009 @ 2:59 pm

Those are beautiful — thanks! I’ll add a link in the main post.

1. The Buzzer blog » Reflecting on the Golden Ears Bridge — November 4, 2011 @ 3:11 pm