Just a note to say that I’m away for the holidays!
A couple of scheduled posts will go up while I’m away, and I’ll be back to answer your comments and e-mails on Monday, January 4.
Here are some handy links in case you need info/help while I’m away:
- Follow the TransLink Twitter account for real-time updates on our service, plus breaking news
- Transit alerts can also be found at the TransLink alerts page
- Here’s our customer service contacts and addresses from the main TransLink site
- And our web form in case you have a commendation or complaint
- Try Ken Hardie’s Twitter account — he’s our director of communications and tweets about key TransLink issues
- And for transit information, call 604-953-3333.
Happy holidays to everyone! See you next year!