Argh—I meant to post this on Friday but my scheduling didn’t work!
Anyway, if you’re still a bit sad that the Olympics are over, maybe this will cheer you up. YVR has given us a gift basket filled with many Olympic-related items, and we’d like to give it away through a draw!
The value is $250 and it is filled with stuff from YVR’s many stores. The full list of items:
- Two Olympic pins, Olympic toque, Quatchi plush toy, Sumi playing cards, and a Capilano Satchel Bag from the Olympic store
- Assorted chocolates from Daniel Le Chocolat Belge
- A First Nations aluminum water bottle from Discover BC
- A hacky sack from from Life is Good
- A plush seal from the Vancouver Aquarium
- A Samsonite travel organizer from Travel and Leisure
- A travel neck pillow from Virgin Books and Music
- $35 in YVR Bucks (gift money to spend at YVR stores)
So, to enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 16 at 9 a.m. with the following info:
- make your subject line “YVR draw”
- include your name and phone number (so I can contact you quickly!)
- write a paragraph or two about your favourite experience from the Games! (Keep it clean please!)
Key items to keep in mind:
- One entry per person!!!!
- If you enter, you must be able to pick this basket up from TransLink’s head office (16th floor Metrotower II in Burnaby, open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays). We can’t mail it to you!
- No entries from employees of TransLink or its family of companies.
- This draw is only open to those in Canada.
I’ll randomly draw a winner from everyone who submits an eligible answer and contact you on Thursday. (All entries will be deleted after the draw is over — I won’t keep your personal info for anything.)