A note to say I will be away on a break for a week starting Monday April 4, 2011!
A few scheduled posts will go up in my absence, and I’ll be back to answer your comments and e-mails on Monday, April 11, 2011. (Eep: the end of April fast approaches!)
Here’s some handy links in case you need info/help while I’m off:
- Follow the TransLink Twitter account for key service updates, plus breaking news
- Sign up for e-mail or text message alerts for your bus routes and train trips here
- Our transit alerts can also be found at the TransLink alerts page
- Complaints, commendations, lost property questions, and other inquiries can be directed to TransLink’s customer information area
- You can also reach our transit information line at 604-953-3333
- Look out for April 6, when Vancouver turns 125!
- And for fun, here’s a comic about Chopin and Liszt :)