It’s Halloween tomorrow! Have you picked out your costumes yet?
There are lots of festivities happening all over Metro Vancouver for this spooky holiday. The Vancouver Public Space Network (VPSN) will host their annual Halloween SkyTrain party tomorrow Thursday, Oct 31! Take a look at their website for more details.
If you were on the SkyTrain or anywhere else on the system last weekend, today, tomorrow, or sometime in the next week, and dressed in costume, we want to see pictures!
Before you enter, please take a read through the contest terms and conditions. Below are the basics to enter the contest:
We’re giving away a FareCard for one lucky person who tweets, posts or emails us a photo that falls within these guidelines:
- A photo of yourself in costume on transit
- A photo of yourself wearing a transit-related costume
- Your photo must be submitted no later than November 3, 2013 at midnight.
Here’s how to enter:
- Email email@example.com your photo with “Halloween” in the subject line.
- Tweet your photo to @TransLink with the hashtag #TLcontest.
- Post your photo at facebook.com/TransLink
Photos may be used in the print Buzzer, the Buzzer blog, tweeted by @TransLink and posted on the TransLink Facebook page. Send us what you have – we’d love to see your pictures, whether they are silly, scary or spooky!
Update: Thank you to everyone who submitted photos via Buzzer email, Facebook, or Twitter! It was fun to see so many creative or spooky costumes on our transit system. Congratulations to the winner: Kevin F., who posted a picture of his Ironman costume on the Canada Line on our Facebook page.
Author: Angela Chang