Starting October 13, 2015 you’re invited to take part in an online survey and provide feedback on more than 85 proposed transit changes across Metro Vancouver. We’re asking for feedback now, so we can consider your input as we plan for the future. The survey is available until November 6, 2015.
The proposed changes aim to:
- Integrate bus service to better connect customers to the Evergreen Extension
- Decrease travel time on busy routes
- Extend service to areas with high commuter demand
- Take advantage of road and infrastructure changes
- Make our system more efficient
- Deliver on our plans
Check out all the details on specific proposals today!
For all our savvy followers who participated in previous consultations you might recognize some of these proposed changes from the Downtown Bus Service Review, Northeast Sector Area Transit Plan, North Shore Area Transit Plan or South of Fraser Area Transit Plan.
Author: Angela Salehi