Calling all musicians, performers, maestros, twangers, crooners and songsters!
TransLink’s Busker Program is back in action for its 29th year and the last day to submit an application for an audition is this Thursday, November 12!
Don’t miss out! Due to the limited number of audition slots applicants must complete and submit the following:
- A short audio or video recording of your performance AND
- The TransLink Busker Program Audition Application
Auditions are taking place on Thursday, November 26, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected to audition will be contacted. Successful applicants will be notified of their audition time by November 20, 2015.
Notes for the 2016 Program:
Those selected for the 2016 program will be notified within a week following the November 26, 2015 auditions and are required to complete the following:
- Attend the MANDATORY meeting on December 17, 2015, from 1 p.m. to
2 p.m., where the Program will be explained in more detail and licenses distributed.
- Submit a criminal record check.
- Sign the TransLink Musicians License and guidelines.
- Pay the $75.00 TransLink Busker License fee (cash or cheque made out to “TransLink”).
Author: Adrienne Coling