These seasonal changes include:
- A two-week holiday schedule – December 21, 2015 to January 3, 2016;
- Christmas, Boxing Day and New Year’s Eve schedules; and
- Winter service changes – starting January 4, 2016.
Don’t forget that service changes can affect many routes, so know before you go and use TransLink’s trip planner to check if your route has changed.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
- Routes serving schools and post-secondary institutions adjusted to better reflect ridership during two- week special holiday schedule.
- Christmas and Boxing Day will run on a Sunday/holiday service schedule. Some routes modified to provide more frequent service.
- Free service on New Year’s Eve after 5:00 pm until 5:00 am on January 1 – with extended bus service hours.
- Welcome back bus service along Capilano Road starting January 4, 2016 as part of our winter service changes.
Want to know more information? Check out the upcoming print Buzzer and our service changes page.