Do you have thoughts about CMBC service you want to share?
Now is your chance to weigh in, on an international scale, and help us improve our bus service!
The International Bus Benchmarking Group (IBBG) is an association that compares experiences, performance, identifies best practices and allows participating transit organizations to learn from others in the group in order to improve performance on their own systems.
They do this by surveys completed by riders in these urban areas.
That means YOU!
You can take the 2016 IBBG Customer Satisfaction Survey for CMBC to help us improve our service across the region!
The survey will be available from April 4 to May 1.
Be sure to check out a quick interview we did last year with Associate Director of the Bus Benchmarking, Mark Trompet (below).
FYI – The members of the IBBG are:
- Transport Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB, Barcelona),
- Société des Transports Intercommunaux de Bruxelles (STIB/MIVB, Brussels),
- Dublin Bus (Dublin),
- IETT Isletmeleri Genel Müdürlügü (IETT, Istanbul),
- Rapid Bus Sdn Bhd (RapidKl, Kuala Lumpur)
- Companhia Carris de Ferro de Lisboa (Carris, Lisbon),
- London Buses (LBSL, London),
- MTA – New York City Transit (NYCT) & MTA Bus (New York),
- Societe de Transport de Montréal (STM, Montréal),
- Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens (RATP, Paris),
- King County Metro Transit (King County Metro, Seattle),
- Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT Buses, Singapore),
- Sydney Buses (Sydney),
- Coast Mountain Bus Company (CMBC, Vancouver).
Author: Adrienne Coling