One million active Compass Cards are being used on our transit system.
One. Million. Wowza!
So, who is using a Compass Card? (spoiler alert – YOU ARE!!)
Check out these stats:
- 100 per cent of Monthly Pass users are using Compass
- 95 per cent of all other trips (Stored Value or other pass products) use Compass
- Compass Cards have been tapped upwards of 400 million times since its launch
We are so happy that you, our riders, have embraced the change and switched over to tapping your way to seamless travel across Metro Vancouver whether it is on the bus, SeaBus, West Coast Express or SkyTrain.
To celebrate this amazing milestone, we want to thank you by having a super cool contest! You could be on of eight winners of $50 stored value!
How to enter (you can choose one or all entry modes!):
1. Tweet the following on Twitter (1 entry):
Celebrating 1 million @TransLink Compass Cards! Eight chances to win $50 of Stored Value & a transit prize pack! #Compass1million
2. Regram any of our contest photos on Instagram with the hashtag #Compass1million and tag @TransLinkBC. (1 entry)
3. Retweet any of our contest photos photo on Twitter with the hashtag #Compass1million and tag @TransLink. (1 entry)
4. Find us out on the system at SkyTrain stations this week and take a photo with our #Compass1million Instagram photo booth.
5. Share one of the TransLink social team’s #Compass1million photos on Facebook. (1 entry)
**Privacy settings for your #Compass1million posts
must be set to public to be entered**
The contest will run from Tuesday, July 19, 2016 to Sunday, July 25, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The winners will be chosen at random and notified within 48 hours of the contest closing.
Please read our official contest rules for more information.
Author: Adrienne Coling