Hey buzzer readers!
This is a reminder that from March 30 (two days from now) until fall 2014, anyone travelling to or from Main Street-Science World Station will hop on the Train2Main, a special two-car SkyTrain – trains are normally four or six cars long.
Here’s a refresher on the details:
- Train2Main will provide service to and from Main Street-Science World from Waterfront, Burrard, Granville, Stadium-Chinatown and Commercial-Broadway Stations.
- Regular four and six car trains on the Expo Line and Millenium Line will operate as normal during this time, except they will not stop at Main Street–Science World Station.
- Passengers travelling to Main Street-Science World from the east will transfer to Train2Main at Commercial-Braodway station.
- Passengers travelling to Main Street-Science World from downtown Vancouver will use the Train2Main.
- Passengers using Train2Main should plan 10 minutes of extra travel time.
Train2Main is necessary to keep Main Street-Science World open during construction as much needed upgrades are made to the station. To learn more, visit www.translink.ca/ontrack. Thanks for your patience!
Author: Jennifer Morland