Jorge Luis Guevara, our dear friend from the Mendoza, Argentina transit system, has posted photos of the Flyer trolleys painted in their new colours!
Check out all the photos at Trolebuses Mendocinos, Jorge’s blog about the trolley system in Mendoza. As well, make sure to watch the video in that post. It shows the the newly blue trolleys driving on the streets, and takes a good look at the updated interiors, where the seats have been reupholstered in grey. (It’s pretty!)
Again, thank you to Jorge for keeping us updated on the trolleys’ progress!
Here’s are the past posts on the retired trolleys:
- Video of the retired trolleybuses on the streets of Mendoza
- Two more photos of the retired trolleys off to Argentina
- The retired trolleys on Argentinian TV!
- Retired trolleys make their way to Mendoza
- The retired trolleys arrive in Chile!
- The trolleys of Mendoza, Argentina
- Update on the retired trolleys sailing to South America
- Retired trolleys set sail for Argentina