Just a short note to say that I’m on holiday from today until Canada Day, returning to the office on Thursday July 2.
Please flood my inbox with photos of the events if you can — I’ll post them all up on the blog when I get back.
Here are some handy links in case you need info while I’m away:
- Our list of customer service contacts and addresses on the main TransLink site
- Our web form in case you have a commendation or complaint
- Ken Hardie’s Twitter account— he’s our director of communications and often tweets about any service issues or other TransLink news
- CMBC’s Twitter account — this is the Twitter from CMBC’s media relations dept, and they tweet about bus service issues you might need to know about
- And for transit information, call 604-953-3333.
Watch out for a few scheduled posts while I’m away—I’ll be back to answer your comments and questions next Thursday.
Hope you have a great week and I’ll see you soon!