Our dear friend Jorge Luis Guevara from the transit agency in Mendoza, Argentina, has posted a new video showing our retired trolleys in service. Check out how they reconfigured the interiors at the front of the bus!
Jorge says the trolleys are performing really well and is currently gathering more material to put up online. Here’s Jorge’s blog about Mendoza’s trolleys if you’d like to see more. Thanks to Josh for emailing this video to me too!
The past posts on our retired trolleys and their voyage to Argentina:
- Our retired trolleys make their official debut in Mendoza, Argentina
- Retired trolleys in blue, orange, green, and red!
- Retired trolleys in purple and red!
- Retired trolleys get a new look in Argentina
- Video of the retired trolleybuses on the streets of Mendoza
- Two more photos of the retired trolleys off to Argentina
- The retired trolleys on Argentinian TV!
- Retired trolleys make their way to Mendoza
- The retired trolleys arrive in Chile!
- The trolleys of Mendoza, Argentina
- Update on the retired trolleys sailing to South America
- Retired trolleys set sail for Argentina