Six spots now available for Friday’s Canada Line tour

Here’s a reminder to enter the draw for Friday’s Buzzer blog tour of the Canada Line!

And owing to some cancellations, I now have six spots to give away instead of three.

Check the Monday post for how to enter: and remember, the deadline is today, Wed July 22, at 4pm.

So far, 52 entries have come in, so the odds of winning are fairly decent :)

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 12:29 pm

6??!!! Really?

U sure this isn’t a dream when the bus comes out of nowhere and swallows me alive??? Lol

• By Josh, July 22, 2009 @ 12:31 pm

Thank you so much! I hope I’m one of the lucky six!

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 12:41 pm

PS. That’s a 1:8.5 chance now, if you still have 51 entries…..

• By ;-), July 22, 2009 @ 12:46 pm

The trains hold more than 6 people. Most of the media got their ride with the Premier. Who else will be on board? The hot tub?

• By Trevor Harrison, July 22, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

“3 more spots opened up due to cancellations” Does this mean the buzzer blog has buzzer readers who are close the the buzzer (the people invited to the Mark II 1300/1400 series interior unveiling)?

• By cheese, July 22, 2009 @ 2:11 pm

52 entries…! oh damn….

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, July 22, 2009 @ 2:22 pm

It’s a very tiny tour group. We won’t fill the whole car at all.

As for cancellations: I invited a few people like Tafyrn from the Canada Line Photography blog, but unfortunately they couldn’t make it. And now their spots are up for grabs!

• By Donald, July 22, 2009 @ 3:48 pm

I hope there’s another good photographer to fill in Tafryn’s shoes!

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 4:03 pm

Im a good one…i think….

At least jhen tells me that i am….lol. from all the pics from the GEB opening, and the first two open houses from the C-Line…lol

itd be good to ride it…..get agood video of it, like a personal tour…..lol

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, July 22, 2009 @ 4:14 pm

It’s not just about photography skillz, you guys. It’s so you can get a chance to experience the ride!

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 4:29 pm

i dont think i won :(

havent been called yet

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 4:45 pm

You really need to fix the email problem. I’m not CJ Stebbing, but your site autofilled in that address.

I’ve never seen another WordPress powered site with the problem so it must be something the Buzzer is doing wrong.

I didn’t enter because I have meetings here at work Friday morning.

– David

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, July 22, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

Grrrrr. I have been reporting this over and over again, and we are working on a fix….

• By CJ Stebbing, July 22, 2009 @ 5:42 pm

:o…..MY IDENTITY WAS STOLEN ON THIS BLOG FOR 12.3 SECONDS!!!!

lol

• By David M, July 22, 2009 @ 7:48 pm

Great to see you doing this Jhenifer. I would have entered, but knew I couldn’t make it on Friday – too bad.

Anyway – just wanted to say you’re doing a fantastic job with the buzzer blog, really connecting with us and giving a feeling of having a voice with Translink. Thank you