The new SeaBus will have an official launch ceremony on Wednesday, Dec 16 at 10 a.m., and I have five spots for the launch to give away!
(The SeaBus won’t be in official service until some time after the launch, and this event will also have 100+ dignitaries in attendance — just so you know!)
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 11 at 12 noon with the following info:
- make your subject line “SeaBus contest”
- include your name and phone number (so I can contact you quickly!)
- include the answer to this skill-testing question: 96 + 21 * 13 – 89
Key items to keep in mind:
- One entry per person!!!!
- If you enter, you have to come to the launch – you can’t give your spot to anyone else.
- No entries from employees of TransLink or its family of companies.
- The event will start at Waterfront Station on Wednesday, Dec. 16 at 10 a.m., so you must be able to make it there in time.
- This draw is only open to those in Canada.
I’ll randomly draw five names from everyone who gets the correct answer and contact you on Friday afternoon. (All entries will be deleted after the draw is over — I won’t keep your personal info for anything.)