The BBC posts a lovely video about our transit system

BBC reporter Adrian Warner rides the SeaBus. Screenshot from the BBC's clip about our transit system!

Wow—Adrian Warner, the BBC’s London Olympics correspondent, has put together a news clip and an article commending our transit system and our TravelSmart traffic reduction strategy for the Games.

I can’t embed the clip, but click here to read the article and view the video! You’ll notice transit host Sarah from Waterfront Station (pictured here) is interviewed in the middle.

And rest assured, we are all very mindful that there are still 10 days of the Games left to go—we’re still working hard (and crossing our fingers!) to make sure everything continues going well :)

• By CJ Stebbing, February 18, 2010 @ 5:22 pm

No jhen…its not going well……its going….splendifferous! A few noches above splendid…lol

• By Jhenifer Pabillano, February 18, 2010 @ 5:30 pm

Well, you just never know :) Knock on wood and all that! And we’re all glad that everyone’s getting around OK.

• By CJ Stebbing, February 18, 2010 @ 6:49 pm

Yes…so far I haven’t had to use my battering ram yet. Its too bad too, I fitted a canada flag at the front. Lol jkjk :p

• By David M, February 18, 2010 @ 7:15 pm

Nicve article – good to see some proper reporting from the UK. As a Brit, the previous stuff was embarrassing me

Jhenifer I am more than impressed by the job Translink is doing. So far, well done.

• By Robert, February 19, 2010 @ 11:47 am

Kudos to those behind the scenes workers performing maintenance to our fleet. Hope the vehicles continue holding up to the heavy loads; good thing we have many new vehicles.

• By Gregory of BritishStudent.ca, February 19, 2010 @ 4:46 pm

I just made my own response to the press back home. I’ve been living/studying here since September and love how the good transit here, it’s wonderful to see it’s full potential.