Just a quick shoutout to our favourite planet today!
As you all know, travelling on transit, cycling, ride-sharing, and walking are several ways you can cut greenhouse gas emissions and be earth-friendly, and we have lots of online resources to help you out with these options.
- Jack Bell Ride-Share, for info on ridesharing
- the Cycling section of our website, which has links to bike maps, community resources, and more
- our Trip Planner, to plan your transit trips (or try Google Transit!)
- a list of iPhone apps for Vancouver transit, and tips on using our Next Bus SMS service
- and the TravelSmart section of our website, which has more about ride-sharing, walking, and other transportation alternatives.
More Earth Day community events and tips can be found at the Earth Day Canada website.
Also, in case you’re interested, here’s a list of ways that TransLink and its subsidiaries help the environment, compiled for last year’s Earth Day :)