I Love Transit Week 2010: meetup tonight!

The new buttons created for I Love Transit Night!

Just a reminder that I Love Transit Night is tonight! Check this post for all the information.

To tempt you to come, here’s a preview of some of the new buttons I had made for the event. Thanks to Robert, Ric, Steve, Brendan, and Jessica L. for their concept suggestions!

(Btw: yes, I know “Millennium” is spelled wrong on the button, but discovered this too late to have them redone for the event. So…. let’s just consider these buttons to be limited-edition rare items: the I Love Transit version of the Inverted Jenny :)

• By Derek Cheung (CMBC), July 15, 2010 @ 4:15 pm

Say is that a Nova trolley???

• By Jhenifer Pabillano - Buzzer Editor, July 15, 2010 @ 4:21 pm

Indeed it is…

• By Daniel, July 15, 2010 @ 5:43 pm

Can’t wait for my set of buttons to come! :)

• By Brandon (CMBC), July 15, 2010 @ 6:19 pm

I was excited to come by tonight, but I cant make it. If there happens to be any buttons left over I would love to have some. Have fun everybody.

• By TM (formerly Tsushima Masaki), July 15, 2010 @ 11:19 pm

Fun night, although I couldn’t stay for very long. The boarding the bus game was very entertaining, now I know how it feels to be the one with a baby carriage.

The turnout was also way more than last year, I guess interest is growing, or is it because I got there pretty late last year?

Anyway, fun night, can’t wait for the pictures and thanks a lot Jhen and the rest of the organizers.

• By Ric, July 16, 2010 @ 12:06 am

It was a very fun night. The boarding the bus game was a lot of fun and very entertaining.

It was a great event and thanks Jhen and the other organizers for putting this event together.

I look forward to coming again next year.

• By rbo, July 16, 2010 @ 12:28 am

Agreed! It seemed like everyone, myself included, had a great time!
    Thanks again to Jhen and everyone who organized, or was in any way involved in the event!
    Maybe next year we can get our own Seabus cruise for the evening? ;)

• By Hilary, July 16, 2010 @ 12:38 pm

I forgot that this was happening so soon, otherwise I would have come. :( Is there any way to get a button or two (or three…) anyways? I want the Doo Doo DOO one.

• By Jhenifer Pabillano - Buzzer Editor, July 16, 2010 @ 4:37 pm

Thanks you guys! I’m so glad you all came out—it was great fun!

Hilary: send your address to thebuzzer@translink.ca and I will sort you out with buttons :)

• By Jhenifer Pabillano - Buzzer Editor, July 21, 2010 @ 4:57 pm

Brandon: send your address to thebuzzer@translink.ca too and I can get you some buttons!

• By Elfren Ordanza, July 21, 2010 @ 5:51 pm

Wow those buttons looks awesome.
    I want those buttons. :)
    Jhen, will you send some to me please? :)

1. Tweets that mention I Love Transit Week 2010: meetup tonight! -- Topsy.com — July 15, 2010 @ 4:27 pm