I Love Transit 2014: Celebrate with us from August 25 to 29!

I Love Transit 2014 Banner

I Love Transit 2014 Flyer

Our sixth annual I Love Transit Week starts up in a couple of weeks time, from August 25-9. We’ll have stories, prizes, and more every day. See the poster above for exactly what’s happening and share it with your friends!

Author: Allen Tung

• By Jeffrey, August 16, 2014 @ 9:27 pm

Is there still I Love Transit Night this year?

• By Ric, August 17, 2014 @ 11:25 pm

Is there any way the day of the vintage bus that will be on display in downtown vancouver be changed to august 27th instead? I want to participate in this event but I have work on the 26th and wouldn’t be able to make it.

• By Allen Tung, August 18, 2014 @ 9:29 am

Hi Jeffrey. We’re doing things a little differently this year, so there’s no I Love Transit Night this year =( We’re going to have the vintage bus and I Love Transit Camp on Monday, August 25 and Tuesday, August 26. We’ll have tons of pictures and video to share from the I Love Transit Camp on the blog and we’ll be live tweeting it too with the hashtag #ILoveTransit. Hope to see you at the vintage bus event!

• By Allen Tung, August 18, 2014 @ 9:34 am

Hi Ric, unfortunately we won’t be able to change the date of the vintage bus event. You will still have the opportunity to participate the event by checking up on the Buzzer blog. We’ll have the contests, interviews, essays, pictures and videos from I Love Transit Camp, and most importantly, content submissions from riders like you! Remember to send them in to thebuzzer@translink.ca!

• By Eugene Wong, August 22, 2014 @ 11:56 am

@ Allen

Is there no I Love Transit Night because there was not enough return on investment? Was it not profitable enough?

• By Allen Tung, August 22, 2014 @ 12:54 pm

Hi Eugene, we just wanted to spice things up and try something new after doing the I Love Transit Night for five years now. =)

• By Eugene Wong, August 23, 2014 @ 3:39 am

:^/ :^(

@ Allen

That doesn’t sound spicy to me. Maybe the kids should watch the videos, while the adults go on the tours of the various facilities. Let the kids have the spice.

RSS feed for comments on this post.