Great news Clayton Heights, Morgan Creek and Silver Valley! Summer may be ending, but Fall Service Changes mean we’re sending brand new service your way beginning September 4!
Growing communities in Surrey, Langley and Maple Ridge are getting more transit options as part of the single largest bus service increase from the 10-Year Vision. We are delivering 105,000 new service hours, starting September 4.
354 White Rock South/Bridgeport Station
- Route extends through Morgan Creek via 160th Street and 32nd Avenue
- Provides direct bus connections to Canada Line during rush hours
363 Southpoint/Peace Arch Hospital (previously C53)
- Route extends through Morgan Creek via 160th Street and 32nd Avenue, connecting with frequent transit routes on King George Blvd and at White Rock Centre
Provides simpler and more direct service through South Surrey
372 Clayton Heights/Langley Centre
- New bus route links 72 Avenue in Clayton Heights and 203 Street in Willowbrook with frequent transit routes on Fraser Highway and at Langley Centre
- Service runs every 30 minutes during weekdays, weekends and holidays
733 Rock Ridge/Haney Place/Port Haney Station
- The new 733 and 741 replace the C47 and extends to Silver Valley
- Runs every 30 minutes during weekday morning and afternoon rush hour, and every 45 minutes during weekday midday, weekends and holidays
Provides two-way service on 232 Street and extends up to streets like 239B Street and 133 Avenue
741 Anderson Creek/Haney Place/Port Haney Station
- The C47 is replaced with the 733 and 741 that extends to Silver Valley
- Runs every 30 minutes during weekday mornings and afternoon rush periods, and every 45 minutes during weekday midday, weekends and holidays
Provides two-way service on 227 Street and 128 Avenue and extends to Foreman Drive and Silver Valley Road
Attend an info-session in your neighbourhood.
Wednesday, September 6, from 3 to 7 p.m.
Surrey Public Library, Semiahmoo Branch
1815 152 Street, Surrey
Thursday, September 7, from 4 to 8 p.m.
Maple Ridge Leisure Centre
11925 Haney Place, Maple Ridge
Monday, September 11, from 3 to 7 p.m.
Township of Langley Civic Facility
20338 65 Avenue, 1st Floor, Langley
These changes are a part of our regular, seasonal service changes that occur four times each year in April, June, September and December to bring more service to more people with the resources available.
Fall service changes start Monday, September 4. Learn more about bus improvements at translink.ca/servicechanges.
Author: Sarah Kertcher