Above is a video from the 2011 busker auditions!
Do you have what it takes to be a TransLink busker?! If the answer is yes, you’ve come to the right place! We are holding auditions on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 for new buskers in 2018.
TransLink’s busker program has been providing SkyTrain customers with music and entertainment since Expo ’86. Buskers play a variety of instruments and perform at eight approved SkyTrain stations
Here’s what you need to know:
- There are approximately 40+ spots available!
- You’ll need to complete and submit an application form and a short video or audio recording of your performance.
- The deadline is Monday, October 16, 2017.
- There are a limited number of audition spaces. Applicants will be scheduled for an audition based upon the time at which their valid application is received.
- If your application has been approved, you will be notified and provided with an audition time by email or telephone by Friday, October 20, 2017.
- Successful applicants will have to pay a 12 month licensing fee of $75.
For more details, check out the TransLink busker program page. Best of luck to all applicants!
Author: Christina Jakopin