4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
10153 King George Boulevard, Surrey
Families are invited to come to Central City from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on October 31 for our free Halloween Fun Event.
Trick-or-treat centre-wide at participating stores.* Plus, enjoy face painting, balloon twisting, craft activities, story time (with Black Bond Books), exhibitors, prize draws, and more (near Play Central on the southeast side of the shopping centre).
*For kids ages 12 and under dressed in costume. While limited quantities last.
Brentwood Town Centre
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
4567 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby, BC
Come down in costume to Brentwood Town Centre on Thursday, October 31 from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. for some rain-free trick-or-treating!
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2929 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC
Bring your child to Coquitlam Centre on Thursday, October 31 between 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. for trick-or-treating in a safe and well-lit environment.
Treats will be given out by participating stores around the shopping centre, at Guest Services (Level 1 near Hudson’s Bay) and at the Community Cruiser presented by Morrey Nissan of Coquitlam.
*For children 12 years and under in costume. Trick-or-Treating starts at 4:00 p.m. and ends promptly at 5:00 p.m. One treat per child, while supplies last.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
19705 Fraser Hwy, Langley
Are you ready for a spoooky quest to find lots of candy at Willowbrook? Well, our Halloween Trick-or-Treat Quest will be perfect for you!
Children and their families are invited to join us for a safe and fun Halloween! Willowbrook’s Halloween Trick-or-Treat Quest event will take place from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on October 31st. Please enter through the SportChek, Swimco, Tim Hortons or Starbucks entrances.
A toonie for a treat! Entry is by a minimum donation of $2 and includes an awesome reflective jack-o-lantern bag*, a quest map* for your spoooky adventure and a complimentary treat*. 100% of proceeds benefit the Langley School District Foundation.
Want to win a giant LEGO set? Courtesy of Toys R Us, one lucky kiddo will win a magical Harry Potter LEGO set!
So how does the quest work? It’s easy:
- Collect your quest map at any one of our above-mentioned entrances;
- Set off on your quest by visiting all the stores featured on the map;
- At each store, get your map stamped in exchange for some candy; and
- At the end of your quest, drop off your completed map at any one of four entrances to be entered into the draw.
For more details please contact the Guest Services team.
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
9855 Austin Ave, Burnaby
There will be candy stations set-up throughout the center, a DJ and a Halloween photo booth, in support of the Burnaby Firefighters Charitable Society. Select retailers will also be participating in the Trick or Treating. It is sure to be spooktacular!
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
5300 No 3 Rd, Richmond
Come down to Lansdowne Centre on Halloween for our Annual Trick or Treat event! We encourage children, accompanied by an adult, to come and collect candy from our participating stores at the mall!
3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
650 W 41st Ave, Vancouver
Come by the Unwritten Exhibition from 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. to take a spooky walk through The Unwritten Haunted Forest. Urban legends say that there is a secret hidden lair at the end of the forest that you may enter at your own risk. Open to all ages, and plenty of candy for all!
• Halloween themed LEGO build (prizes to be won)
• Scavenger Hunt
• Spell Calligraphy Writing
• Secret Witch’s Candy Lair
• Spooky live music from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
935 Marine Dr, North Vancouver
Boo! Hurry in to Capilano Mall on Halloween from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. to receive sweets & treats from participating retailers in a safe and dry environment. Be on the “haunt” for floor signs indicating which retailers are handing out candy. While supplies last. Come by Guest Services for more spooky details. See you there, ghouls and goblins!
City Square Shopping Centre
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
555 W 12th Ave, Vancouver
Woooo, ghost, witches, and all things spooktacular. Halloween is here! Join us at the 14th Annual City Square Trick or Treat Hunt for a chance to win some amazing prizes! This will be a Rain or Shine event. Free admission!
Some major prizes include:
- A pair of Canucks Hockey Tickets (valued at $800)
- Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter (valued at $250)
Registration for the Trick or Treat Hunt will begin at 12:00 p.m. in the Food Court, close to A&W. Maps and complimentary parking will be given between 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. or until we run out of maps.
We will also be providing fun activities for family and children of all ages to enjoy:
- Trick or Treat Hunt (at participating retailers) with you map, visit the participating retailers to get a yummy Halloween treat and map stamped. Completed maps have to be returned by 2:15 p.m. at the registration table to be placed in our 2019 Halloween Extravaganza Draw. The draw takes place on stage at 2:30 p.m. or after the end of the last Magic Show. You MUST be present to pick up your prize! Participants must be under the age of 12 to qualify for prizes and be accompanied by an adult. One entry per child.
- Family Portraits by donation offered by Sombolin located in their studio in Unit 126 on the Upper Shops. All proceeds raised will be going toward Canucks Place Children’s Hospice. A minimum donation of $2 per family.
- Free Face Painting from 12:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. with Blanche MacDonald makeup students.
- Magic Shows by Norden the Magician at 12:15 p.m., 1:15 p.m., & 2:15 p.m.
- Popcorn Station from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., by donation. We will be fundraising for Canucks Place Children’s Hospice, all proceeds raised will be going toward Canucks Place Children’s Hospice. Minimum donation of $2 per bag of popcorn.
11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
123 Carrie Cates Ct, North Vancouver
Join us for Halloween at The Market on Thursday, October 31st! This year we have a very exciting lineup for all the kiddos. Halloween Festivities Schedule:
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.:
Spooky Time with North Vancouver City Library
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.:
- Trick or Treat (Retail Level ONLY)
- Arts & Crafts! Design Your Pumpkin & Colouring
- Balloon Twisting Fun (for a small fee)
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.:Visit with Frozen’s Elsa and BatmanIt’s going to be a spook-tacular time at the Market that you won’t want to miss!
Semiahmoo Shopping Centre
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
1701 152 St, Surrey
Trick or Treat! On Thursday, October 31 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., kids can trick or treat* inside Semiahmoo, where it’s warm and dry! A $2 donation per child is recommended to benefit the Surrey Firefighters Charitable Society.
*for children 12 and under, who are in costume and accompanied by an adult
4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
5000 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen
We love Halloween at Tsawwassen Mills! Put on your scariest, cutest or most clever costume and fill up your belly with candy as you trick-or-treat throughout the mall. Be sure to enter the costume contest and try your hand at Spin-to-Win. Bring the whole family!
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
6551 No 3 Rd, Richmond
Join retailers, staff and customers for a fun filled evening of trick-or-treating in the mall.
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
4151 Hazelbridge Way, Richmond
Dress up your little ghouls and collect yummy treats around the mall. While quantities last.
Author: Sarah Kertcher