Customers travelling through Commercial-Broadway Station will have easier access to transit advice and services, with a new SkyTrain Assistance Counter opening today. This is the first SkyTrain Assistance Counter on TransLink’s network and will be staffed by SkyTrain Attendants during all station operating hours. Customers will be able to use the counter for directions, system maps, brochures, and in-person service.
“Commercial-Broadway serves as a key transfer point for our customers, connecting the Expo Line, Millennium Line, and 99 B-Line,” says TransLink CEO Kevin Desmond. “The central location of our new counter will ensure customers have easy access to the most up-to-date transit information. Today’s opening is another important step toward improving customer service and comes as we wrap up I Love Transit Week.”
Commercial-Broadway Station facts:
- More than 8 million boardings on SkyTrain last year.
- 30,000 transfers between Expo and Millennium Line on an average weekday.
- 20,000 transfers between SkyTrain and bus on an average weekday.
- Terminus of the 99 B-Line, the busiest bus route in Canada and the U.S.
- 17,000 average weekday bus boardings.
The Commercial-Broadway SkyTrain Assistance Counter is in addition to the Stadium-Chinatown Compass Customer Service Centre, which remains the primary location for Compass enquiries.