The events run from: September 28th – October 4th
Register and log your trips during the week at: btww.ca
What is Bike to Work Week?
Since 2007, Bike to Work Week has motivated 130,000 participants to cycle their daily commute including 20,000 new cyclists.
In Spring 2020, we pivoted to a fully digital event to offer free bike repair services to 40 essential workers. Our Fall Bike to Work Week presented by MEC offers a ‘hybrid’ of physical and online activations and is happening a month earlier in 2020.
The event will include:
- Over 25 carefully curated Knowledge HUBs (previously ‘celebration stations’) across Metro Vancouver encouraging residents to ‘go by bike’ this late summer/fall.
- These HUBs will have offer free bike tune ups!
- Online activations including webinars, online classes, livestream Q&As, Scavenger Hunts, and short video clips to view later
- These helpful tools are for everyone from beginners to pros!
- As always, lots of great prizes including a cycling trip for 2 to Portugal (with flexible T&Cs for booking and travel) and incentives to go by bike this fall!
- Enter into prize draws and the overall grand prize
- Logged trips help us work with local leaders to improve cycling conditions
- Challenge others and be in with a chance of becoming an award winning team
- Remember that all bike trips count!