Psst…Buzzer readers, it’s time to get your umbrella and sunglasses and check your route on TransLink’s trip planner. Spring service changes come into effect on April 14! Watch for the bunny on the service changes page and enter to win a HUGE chocolate bunny! What is this, a contest? You got it.
Visit our Facebook page each weekday morning after 8 am for a clue to where the image of the Bunny is hiding on our service changes page. Once you find the bunny, click the image to enter the contest.* Use the #TLbunny hashtag on Twitter or Facebook to let us know what you think about the changes or the contest!
Service change highlights:
- New 96 B-Line stops at 104th Ave and 140th Street, and at King George Boulevard and 80th Ave.
- Three new trips traveling from Upper Lonsdale to the Lonsdale Quay have been added, increasing service frequency for the 230 to every 15 minutes.
- Changes to the C41 improves peak periods connections to the West Coast Express at the Pitt Meadows and Maple Meadows stations.
Seasonal enhancements include:
- Weekend/holiday SeaBus service increases to every 15 minutes;
- Two 620 trips each hour, up from one per hour, coinciding with summer ferry service; and
- Summer-only services like the 150 White Pine Beach and C26 Buntzen Lake.
- The 9,25,28,41,43,44,84,125,130,143,145, routes, serving post-secondary schools, are modified until September.
For more information, check out the upcoming print Buzzer, tweet @translink or call 604-953-3333. Check your route before you go!