Halloween. Is. Awesome.
I think we can all use that one day of the year where you get to dress up and be whoever your heart desires. It’s a great way to have fun… and get candy!
This year, instead of simply presenting you with transit costumes we want YOU to show US what you’ve got. The more creative and hilarious, the better!
Here’s the sitch:
- Dress up on in your most awesome Halloween gear
- Snap a selfie or get a picture of yourself taken wearing your costume on transit
- Tag us on Twitter (@TransLink) or on Instagram (@TransLinkBC) with the hashtag #TLtrickortreat
- You can also enter by emailing email@example.com with the subject “Halloween“
- Entries MUST be received before the stroke of midnight on All Hallows’ Eve 2016
Full contest rules and regulations can be found here.
A respected panel of fresh zombies, cursed witches and Gru’s minions will choose the top three entries to win a transit prize pack.
Here are some examples for your inspiration!
Photos courtesy of Gothamist
Just remember, although we’re having fun with this, make sure you’re aware of your costume around others on transit – no one needs a giant feather in the eye or some fake blood on their suit.
Now, go forth and costume!
Congrats to this years #TLTrickorTreat contest winner, Jackie H!
Author: Adrienne Coling