TransLink keeps chugging along with our Running Rail Replacement Project. Starting back in February, we’ve been replacing 7,000 aging rail pads and 5,000 linear metres of running rail on the Expo Line.
Here are the details:
Sunday, June 11Monday, June 12 – Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- From 9:30 pm until the end of service
For all affected service days:
- Expo Line trains will use one track in both directions at Main Street–Science World and Commercial–Broadway stations.
- Expo Line passengers should allow for 15-20 minutes extra travel time.
- All Expo Line trains will operate between Waterfront and King George stations.
- Expo service to Sapperton, Braid, Lougheed Town Centre and Production Way–University will be replaced with trains operating between New Westminster and VCC–Clark. Passengers from other stations on the Expo Line can change trains to this service at Commercial–Broadway, New Westminster and Columbia stations.
- Millennium Line and Canada Line will operate normally.
*This work schedule is subject to change which includes if the weather cooperates*
Learn more about our Running Rail Replacement Project!
Have questions about this project or single tracking? Ask away!
Tweet @TransLink or call 604-953-3333.
Author: Robert Willis